- Stationary X-ray system for the inspection of fully loaded trucks and containers
- State-of-the-art technology for outstanding image quality
- Ideal for maritime ports, border crossings and airports dealing with heavy traffic
- Easy and fast processing with low staffing requirements
- viZual technology for real organic/inorganic material discrimination
- Automatic Radioactive Material Detection (ARD)
- Discrimination high energy
- Single of dual view technology
- Single or dual tunnel version
- Available in 6MeV & 9MeV
The HCVS is the most powerful tool in the HCV product range. It constitutes the optimized approach for customs or security inspections.
For custom and police authorities, this top of range system is an indispensable tool in preventing smugglers and terrorists from continuing their illicit operations through main border points.
Avoiding the necessity to open the truck or container, the HCVS reduces the need for manual inspection to a minimum.
As it is permanently installed on a dedicated site, it provides a swift inspection procedure for fully loaded trucks (wheels, chassis, tanks, load & tractor) and containers, allowing easy verification of customs documents. Its intuitive interface facilitates image analysis.
The HCVS is available in single or dual tunnel versions and can be equipped with single or dual view technology as well as high energy discrimination. These solutions ensure the detection and exact location of suspicious objects such as smuggled goods, weapons, explosives or drugs.
|Throughput||20 trucks per hour|
|Steel penetration||up to 410 mm|
|Minimum staff requirement||3 operators|
Product is offered in this region: Lietuva, Latvija, Eesti