- Rugged hand-held detector that identifies of explosives, narcotics, toxic industrial chemicals and chemical warfare agents in one system
- Simultaneous detection and identification of explosives and narcotics from a single sample
- Proprietary scan sequencing to detect conventional and home‑made explosives
- Truncated alarm for faster clear down
- Remote, unattended operation capability with Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- Intuitive, easy to use interface using a Windows® CE based platform
- Unlimited data storage via SD memory card
- Up to 5 hours of uninterrupted operation with hot-swappable battery
- Integrated USB
The Multi-Mode Threat Detector (MMTD) takes portable threat detection to a new level without compromising portability or functionality. Designed to IP54 rating for operation in extreme environmental conditions, the MMTD is a rugged, portable hand-held system for the rapid detection and identification of explosives, narcotics or CWA/TICs, featuring an optimized detection capability for peroxides, taggants and methamphetamine precursors.
Four operating modes are available, including a dual mode setting for simultaneous detection of explosives and narcotics from one sample. Operators can also quickly switch between particle or vapor analysis methods to utilize the best method for detecting the suspected threat.
Other features include up to five hours of uninterrupted operation with the two hot‑swappable batteries (included); remote, unattended operation for one or more units with alarm and status information reported to Command & Control via Wi-Fi/Ethernet; unlimited data storage via SD card; and USB port for exporting results. The included software allows advanced operators to perform more in-depth data analyses and print results via network connection.
The MMTD is for anyone who needs a hand-held system to detect a broad range of threats. Its tough exterior design is ideal for the soldier on the front line and the security agent working in harsh elements (e.g. Border/Ports). Its wide range threat detection capability and portability makes it ideal for aviation, special event and border security.
|Technology||Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS)|
|Sample Collection||Trace Particle and Vapor|
|Operating Modes||Simultaneous Explosives/Narcotics, Explosives only, Narcotics only, Chemical Warfare Agents/Toxic Industrial Chemicals|
|Explosives Detected||RDX, PETN, TNT, TATP, NG, H202, EGDN and others|
|Narcotics Detected||Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine (including precursors), THC and others|
|CWA||Nerve and blister agents such as Tabun, Sarin, Soman, Cyclosarin, Agent VX and Vx|
|TIC||Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Phosgene, S02, NH3 and others|
|Sensitivity||Particle: low nanogram (ng) range. Vapor: low parts per million (ppm) range|
|Analysis Time||<10 sec.|
|Battery Operating Time||5 hours (with two 2.5 hour hot-swap batteries included)|
Product is offered in this region: Lietuva, Latvija, Eesti