- High throughput of up to 25 trucks per hour in scan mode and up to 150 trucks per hour in pass through mode
- Steel penetration up to 320mm
- viZual technology for real organic/inorganic material discrimination at 6MeV
- Up to 6 different Scanning Modes
- Adjustable Scanning Heights
- Ability to be relocated within the port without the need of a tractor via remote control
- Automatic Radioactive Material Detection (ARD)
- Space+ Cabin for up to 8 Image Analysis Workstations
- Automatic Guidance System
The latest HCVM T series is a revolutionary solution providing more enhanced screening and security features such as viZual technology for organic/inorganic material discrimination. The trailer based version uses a range of accelerators from 4MeV to 6MeV and combines all the advantages of a mobile system while eliminating the need for a full time truck platform. This provides a convenient solution for port, border, and applicable checkpoints.
The HCVM T, based on a trailer chassis, can be towed by a standard tractor on any road and move from site to site, adapting to the customer’s needs. Its approved road clearance is in conformity with most of the worldwide road regulations. The HCVM T is designed for ease of operation requiring a minimal footprint and external infrastructure while still integrating the most demanding international security screening requirements.
|Minimum Crew Requirements||1 image operator/driver and 1 traffic marshal|
|Scanning speed||24 or 12m/min - 36m/min available in option
Passage of the trucks in pass through mode up to 7km/h
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +43°C|
Product is offered in this region: Lietuva, Latvija, Eesti