- Only 4MeV mobile screening system in the market with a gross weight starting from below 11.8t
- Compact footprint and ergonomic architecture for easy use
- Steel penetration up to 200mm
- Smaller than usual mobile scanners for an easy operation in city environment
- High throughput of up to 25 trucks per hour in mobile mode and up to 80 in pass through mode
- Economical fuel consumption
- Automatic radioactive material detection (ARD)
The HCVM e series is a powerful compact fully integrated light mobile platform ideal for inspecting whole trucks, containers and vehicles for threats such as explosives,
narcotics, weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) and contraband.
The HCVM e is the only 4MeV mobile screening system in the market with a gross weight starting from below 11.8t.
This robust system offers up to 200mm (7.9in) of steel penetration, with no radioactive source, while providing high throughput of up to 80 trucks per hour in pass through mode.
Enhanced system capabilities are integrated into our CargoVision™ platform. The ARD™ gamma option detects the presence of radioactive gamma materials within the container or vehicle simultaneously during the X-ray inspection.
The superior computer system provides a data management tool for operators to view images of the scanned cargo allowing quick and accurate analysis.
|Minimum crew||1 image operator/driver and 1 traffic marshal|
|Weight||from 11,8 tons to 15 tons|
|Scanning speed||24 or 12-36m/min available in option
Passage of the trucks in pass through mode up to 7km/h
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +43°C|
Product is offered in this region: Lietuva, Latvija, Eesti