LAGS DETECTION STANDARDS IN AVIATION SECURITY
Mandatory for all LEDS systems
Has been defined for alarm resolution
Screen liquid containers singly with lids removed or loosened
Screen liquid containers singly without removing lids or loosening lids
Screen multiple liquid containers simultaneously but with liquids removed from baggage
Screen multiple liquid containers simultaneously but with liquids remaining in cabin baggage
- Certified according to ECAC performance requirements for Type B and Type A Liquid Explosive Detection Systems (LEDS) Standard 3
- Accurate automatic inspection of sealed and unsealed LAGs (Liquids, Aerosols and Gels) in ~ 5 sec. (Type B) and ~ 4 sec. (Type A)
- Certified to screen liquids in clear, colored and opaque plastic and glass, metal and metallized containers
- Very low combined Nuisance Alarm Rate: < 0.4%
- Compact size and ergonomic design
- No-ionizing source or part in movements
- No maintenance required
Multiple sensing technology:
- Wideband Radio Frequency (R.F.)
- Infrared (IR)
- Magnetic Inductive
The EMA is a compact device designed for the analysis of liquid containers and their contents with the goal of detecting the possible presence of explosive precursors and explosive liquids.
The content of the bottles is analyzed without the need to open the container as the detection is effected using simultaneous multiple sensing technologies.
The housing of the analyser, which is extremely robust, durable and easy to clean, is made of AISI 304 Stainless Steel and anti-friction plastic.
The Analyser consists of a main body, a control panel and an analysis compartment. In case of open containers such as cups and thermos flasks, it is possible to carry out the analysis by means of the type A integrated analyser (optional), using small disposable plastic sample cups to be inserted into an external probe.
Product is offered in this region: Lietuva, Latvija, Eesti