MORE THAN 6,000 MOBILE ROBOTS DELIVERED WORLDWIDE
Endeavor Robotics is the largest independent supplier of battle-tested UGVs to customers worldwide, wholly dedicated to serving customers in the defense, public safety, and energy and industrial markets. Formerly known as the Defense & Security unit at iRobot, Endeavor Robotics is better positioned than ever to provide innovation to our customers.
The Endeavor Robotics 110 FirstLook is an expandable, lightweight robot that provides immediate situational awareness, performs persistent observation and investigates dangerous and hazardous material while keeping its operator out of harm’s way.
- can survive 4.9 m drops onto concrete
- weighs 2.4 kg and is 25.4 cm long, 22.9 cm wide and 10.2 cm tall
- stores in a compact loadout
- waterproof up to 0.9 m
- maneuverable in a variety of environments
- climbs obstacles up to 17.8 cm high, overcomes curbs, turns in place, and self-rights when flipped over.
310 SUGV The Endeavor Robotics 310 SUGV is a portable, single-person-lift robot with dexterous manipulation for dismounted and mobile operations. The 310 SUGV provides operators with a highly mobile, less than 13.6 kg robot solution that climbs stairs, manipulates objects and speeds down-range at more than 10 km/h.
- portable, can be easily carried and deployed
- weighs less than 13.6 kg with the manipulator and batteries installed and can be made to fit into packs with 22.9 x 71.1 cm clearances
- can lift as much as 10 kg
- equipped with wide-angle, color, IR, and zoom cameras
- long mission duration
- supports numberous disruptor solutions
Modular, adaptable and expandable, the Endeavor Robotics 510 PackBot can perform bomb disposal, surveillance and reconnaissance, CBRN detection and HazMat handling operations. Quickly configured based on mission needs, PackBot easily climbs stairs and navigates narrow passages with sure-footed efficiency, relaying real-time video, audio and sensor data while the operator stays at a safer, standoff distance.
- deployable in less than 2 minutes
- can reach speeds of 9.3 km/h
- overcomes stairs, obstacles, and debris
- submersible in 0.9m of water and is operational in all-weather environments
- supports 20+ disruptors and a broad array of sensors
710 KOBRA ™
The Endeavor Robotics 710 Kobra is designed to provide unmatched strength, power, and payload support in an easy to operate robot package. The 710 Kobra has a lift capacity of 150 kg and integrates numerous payloads to expand your operational area.
- can reach as high as 3.5 m
- easily climbs stairs, fits through doorways or down aisle ways
- deploys from the back of a small 4x4 vehicle
- able to reach speeds of 12.9 km/h while carrying 68 kg payloads
- maintains mobility on rough terrain in all weather conditions
The Endeavor Robotics uPoint Multi-Robot Control System is made up of an easy-to-use, Android™-based controller and a world-class robot radio solution.
Touchscreen-based tablet controller can command multiple robots, reducing upfront training time
- easier driving with a virtual joystick. touch and drag anywhere on the image and the robot goes
- simplified manipulation with direct control of individual robot links
- superior range in congested or complex environments
- extended non-line-of-sight performance
Note: In addition to the uPoint Multi-Robot Control System, other operator control unit options are available